Frontend Engineer (m/f/div)
AlephZero, founded and established in 2018, is at the forefront of the DLT revolution. We're building a new blockchain platform using novel protocols published in scientific papers. We work on problems in the fields of cryptography, concurrent algorithms, and distributed systems. We use a mixture of technologies, with Rust for our backend systems and TypeScript for our frontends. We have a flat hierarchy and we make collective decisions where every one is equally heard and listened to.
If you want to build with us...
- You will work in a cross functional team, along with fellow engineers, mathematicians, cryptographers designers and product people.
- You will have ample opportunities to learn - from your colleagues, during our learning and techncial sessions, on conferences.
- You will be able to contribute to how we architect, deploy and monitor our systems.
- You will be given full autonomy in how to reach your goals. With great autonomy comes great responsibility!
If that sounds exciting you might just have found the right place and we welcome you!
- You have minimum 3 years of professional software development experience, and are an expert in all things that run in the browser - especially JS/TS, CSS, React and potentially other frameworks.
- You enjoy simplicity.
- You are curious and never stop learning.
- This is a full-time position with an option of being on-site, remote, or hybrid. You need to be fluent in English and be able to work independently and without supervision.
What you’ll get in return:
- A contract of your choosing - B2B or an employment contract.
- A fast-paced tech startup working environment;
- Involvement in an original, innovative, and well-funded project;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary and Aleph Zero tokens from the team token allocation;
- Private health insurance;
- 26 paid holidays on a B2B contract, in case of an employment contract dependent on the country that you reside in;
- Ability to work remotely or in one of our offices in Switzerland or Poland.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work. We do accept everybody as they are on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, or visibility.