Marketing Lead, APAC (m/f/div)
Aleph Zero is a layer 1 blockchain built on an innovative consensus protocol, AlephBFT, the Substrate technology stack, and a novel ZK+MPC confidentiality layer for high-value data. It’s a fast and scalable network ready to tackle global Web3 challenges.
Various acknowledgments for the project teams include placing 2nd in the “Companies to Watch” category of Deloitte Fast50 CE 2023, becoming a finalist of the Global FinTech Hackelerator by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, winning the European FinTech Hackcelerator by Accelpoint, and more.
With close to 50 external apps and partners building on Aleph Zero, we’re looking to step up our game further—and we need you to help us get there.
About the job
We’re expanding our marketing team! This time, the goal is to bring Aleph Zero value proposition of speed and security to the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
The role is full-time and remote. It can be executed anywhere in Asia. You will lead our marketing strategy and execution in the region in close collaboration with the business development and marketing teams. You’ll oversee the go-to-market and align with local partners on growing the awareness of Aleph Zero in APAC within both developer and user communities.
You will take ownership of the following:
- Strategy Development: Design and lead the APAC marketing strategy in collaboration with the business development, marketing, events, and branding teams with one and only goal: broaden the awareness and usage of Aleph Zero in Asia.
- Strategy Execution: Manage and execute projects, ensure proper priorities and timely delivery, as well as deepen the understanding of the core team on the necessities of APAC go-to-market strategies.
- Event Management: Collaborate with the core events team on various APAC events. Design strategies and execution for those events.
- Market Analysis: Monitor market trends, user insights, and competitors’ activities to make sure the marketing strategy is always aligned with both the core value proposition of Aleph Zero as well as the ever-changing market needs.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor, analyze, and understand the impact of your activities on Aleph Zero’s growth OKRs.
- Experience: Working in various marketing fields, public relations, or similar. Ideally, you’d have worked in the space for at least two years.
- Communication and Relationship Management: Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. English is a must, as well as Korean or Mandarin.
- Project Management: Effective project management skills will be necessary; you will rely on your own management skills and will be supported by Aleph Zero’s Traffic Manager.
- Web3 Knowledge: Prior knowledge of blockchain, Web3, and crypto is necessary.
We'll support you through:
- Competitive Compensation: We’re happy to offer competitive salaries for exceptionally talented professionals. You’ll also receive AZERO from the team allocation.
- Health Insurance: Private medical, dental, and vision support.
- Equipment: You’ll be provided with whatever equipment you require for the job.
- Flexible Time Off: You decide when and where out of the 26 paid holiday days in addition to the local holidays.
- Education Budget: Spend it to broaden your knowledge and skills!
- Integration Events: We organize fun, inclusive, and educational get-togethers for the team.
We aim to hire great people driven primarily by their appreciation of the Web3 industry and its core values. We work with folks from all around the world; we celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, nationalities, races, colors, genders, and orientations. Our user base is global, and we wish for the core team to be the same.