BD/ Event Specialist
Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we're looking for
We are currently looking for a dual role of BD/Event Specialist to help plan and execute online/offline events, manage social media accounts, and create engaging content for Web3. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, have the willingness to travel overseas to coordinate events and a good network in crypto/blockchain space. Your ability and experience in business development in the Web3 industry, planning events, managing social media, and creating content will be instrumental in your success in this role. Familiarity with project management tools and design software is a plus.
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for networking in the crypto/blockchain communities, event planning and execution, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and join us on the journey.
- Plan, organize, and execute events, both virtual and in-person
- Work with vendors and other third-party providers to ensure event success
- Write social contents and prepare marketing materials for events
- Coordinate logistics for events, including travel arrangements, catering, and equipment rental
- Create and manage event budgets, including negotiating costs with vendors
- Communicate with partners for event sponsorship
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure event goals are aligned with company objectives
- Manage event registration process and communicate with attendees
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the blockchain industry
- Develop and manage relationships with potential partners as well as identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Attend conferences and events in any countries to network and promote the company
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years of experience in event planning, business development, sales, or marketing
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency industry
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Good writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Good network in crypto/blockchain
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with event software and tools, such as registration platforms and event management software, as well as project management tools.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with design software is a plus
What's In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.
Something looks off?