Chinese Community Specialist
Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
We’re a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and you’ll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
As the Chinese Community Specialist, you will play a pivotal role within our Community team, actively engaging with one of the most dynamic and popular communities in the blockchain industry. You will encompass online activities such as social media, Chinese content, and be an essential part of local events such as meetups/workshops and conferences. Your contribution will be crucial in establishing a robust community presence in the Chinese speaking market.
- Supporting and executing broader Chinese community and growth initiatives
- Assist in coordinating local meetups, events, and AMAs to build Supra awareness and community engagement; attend Chinese local workshops/meetups; suggest China local events to event planners
- Create Chinese blog content, translate content from English to Chinese, and publish to various channels
- Manage social media accounts like Chinese twitter; translate and create regular social media posts
- Plan and implement social media campaigns and strategies
- Help moderate Chinese communities on Discord, Telegram
- Educate ambassador program to Chinese community
- Support KOL & partnership leads sourcing
- Monitor, measure, and report on the community growth and engagement metrics
- Proven experience about community growth and social media
- Native Mandarin speaker, fluent speaking in English
- Excellent Chinese writing skills with an ability to translate complex concepts in a clear and accessible way
- Familiarity with blockchain and infrastructure concepts
- Blockchain working experience is a plus
- Remote role, preference for candidates based in Asia.
What's In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
We’ll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, it’s to work! We’ll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.